Expand Your Reach
The first step in getting more customers is to expand your reach. You want people to have more chances to find out about your business, whether that be in social media, through search engines, or other online marketing efforts.
The more visible you are online, the better the odds are of someone finding your business.
Obtain New Leads
- Increase traffic to your website through online marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media, etc.)
- Tell people more about your business
- Give them valuable information
- Allow them to contact you
Convert and Profit!
Take the visitors that come to your website and convert them into customers! Website design and optimization plays a large part in this step.
Making sure people find what they're looking for or have some incentive to take action go a long way towards converting them into customers.
Interesting Internet Marketing Statistics
- Over 1.7 TRILLION searches were conducted on Google in 2011 (Source: StatisticBrain)
- In a study, between 70% and 80% of users ignored paid ads, focusing on the organic search listings (Source: SearchEngineLand, March 2011)
- Inbound marketing costs 61% LESS per lead than traditional, outbound marketing (Source: HubSpot, May 2011)
- 75% of customers prefer a mobile-friendly site (Source: Google, July 2012)
Video: Online Statistics 2012